- A highly efficient source of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K) in a fully balanced ratio.
- To be used troughout the entire crop cycle.
- Highly soluble, pure, free of dust and with limited sensitivity for caking.
- Low on sodium and chloride.
- Trace elements are fully chelated.
- Specially designed for foliar feeding.
- Specially designed for fertigation in soil as well as high tech, soilless.
- Compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers, except fertilizers containing Calcium. In this case, two tanks are required or fertilizers should be applied separately.
Dosing instructions | Fertigation
|Crop||Application date||Total dosage in kg / ha|
|Fruit trees||Just after flowering stage, during intensive vegetative growth and fruit development.||100 — 200 kg|
|Vineyards||Just after bud opening until main vegetative growth stage||100 – 150 kg|
(potato, onion, carrot)
|From vegetative growth till tuber initiation and until 10 days before end of tuber enlargement||100 – 200 kg|
|As of start vegetative growth until beginning of fruit setting||150 – 300 kg|
Dosing instructions | Foliar
|Crop||Application date||Dosage in kg / application*||Concentration of spray solution (w/v)|
|Fruit trees (stone fruit)||During intensive growth, fruit development (15 days interval)||3 – 6 kg/hа||0.3 – 0.5%|
|Strawberry||During early vegetative growth and after each harvest||- 2 — 5 kg/ha||- 0.3 – 0.5%|
|Melon||During vegetative growth||- 3 — 6 kg/ha||0.5 – 0.8%|
(onion, carrot, potato)
|3 applications during growth stages||- 3 — 6 kg/ha||0.3 – 0.5%|
|As of start vegetative growth until beginning of fruit setting||- 5 — 10 kg/ha||0.4 – 0.6%|
|Field crops (corn, rape,
wheat, sugar, beets)
|From enough foliar coverage
3 applications during growth stages
|- 3 — 6 kg/ha||0.5 – 1.0%|
|Vineyard||3 times from early vegetative growth and until start of fruit development||- 3 — 5 kg/ha||0.3 – 0.5%|
Available in packages of 1.000 kg and 25 kg
Function of NPK 20 20 20
Ubinas | 20 — 20 — 20 + TE is recommended when high rates of all nutrients are required by the crop during critical growth stages, e.g. during intensive shoot and/or fruit development, after winter dormancy, or for intensive nutrients charging of perennial crops at autumn time. They can also be used when plants need extra care after being exposed to stress.