- Highly efficient source of Phosphate (P).
- To be used during specific critical growth stages.
- Highly soluble, pure, free of dust and with limited sensitivity for caking.
- Low on sodium and chloride.
- Trace elements are fully chelated.
- Specially designed for foliar feeding.
- Specially designed for fertigation in soil as well as high tech, soilless.
- Compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers, except fertilizers containing Calcium. In this case, two tanks are required or fertilizers should be applied separately.
Dosing instructions | Fertigation
|Crop||Application date||Total dosage in kg / ha|
|Fruit tree (stone fruit)||As of start of fertigation until 4 to 6 weeks before harvesting.||100 – 200 kg|
|Vineyards (adult table grapes)||As of start of fertigation / early stage of bud opening until end of flowering period||50 – 200 kg|
(potato, onion, carrot)
|As of start of fertigation until mid of tuber bulking stage||100 – 200 kg|
|As of planting until 3 to 4 weeks before harvesting.
Depending of crop: leafy crops or fruit bearing crops.
|100 – 250 kg|
Dosing instructions | Foliar
|Crop||Application date||Dosage in kg / application*||Concentration of spray solution (w/v)|
|Fruit trees||1 – 3 applications:
- End of flowering stage / early fruit enlargement
|4 – 12 kg/hа||0.4 – 1.2%|
|Strawberry||Prior to each flowering phase||- 4 – 10 kg/ha||- 0.4 – 0.8%|
|Melon||2 – 3 applications:
- Before flowering
- At fruit set
- During fruit development stage
|- 5 – 8 kg/ha||0.5 – 1.0%|
|In case of additional phosphate needs as of first vegetative stage until 4-6 weeks before harvesting||- 3 – 6 kg/ha||0.4 – 1.0%|
|Field crops (corn)||3 – 5 leaves||- 2 – 6 kg/ha||0.5 – 1.0%|
|Vineyard||Before flowering, after harvest||- 3 – 6 kg/ha||0.5 – 1.5%|
Available in packages of 1.000 kg and 25 kg
Function of NPK 15 30 15
Merbabu 15 – 30 – 15 + 2MgO + TE is recommended when high rates of Phosphates (P2O5) are required by the crop during specific critical growth stages. E,g. during periods of intensive root growth or during the generative stage of the crop when bud formation, flowering and fruit setting is done.