Merbabu 15 – 30 – 15 + 2MgO + TE with high P levels is part of our Balkan Greenhouse/Horticentar Water Soluble NPK range.
Merbabu 15 – 30 – 15 + 2MgO + TE is recommended when high rates of Phosphates (P2O5) are required by the crop during specific critical growth stages. E,g. during periods of intensive root growth or during the generative stage of the crop when bud formation, flowering and fruit setting is done.
• Highly efficient source of Phosphate (P)
• To be used during specific critical growth stages
• Highly soluble, pure, free of dust and with limited sensitivity for caking
• Low on sodium and chloride
• Trace elements are fully chelated
• Specially designed for foliar feeding
• Specially designed for fertigation in soil as well as high tech, soilless
• Compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers, except fertilizers containing Calcium. In this case, two tanks are required or fertilizers should be applied separately
Dosing instructions | Fertigation
|Crop||Application date||Dosage in kg/ha|
|Fruit tree (stone fruit)||As of start of fertigation until 4 to 6 weeks before harvesting||50 – 200 kg|
|Vineyard||As of start of fertigation / early stage of bud opening until end of flowering period||50 – 200 kg|
|Vegetables (potato, onion, carrot)||As of start of fertigation until mid of tuber bulking stage||100 – 200 kg|
|Vegetables (tomato, cucumber)||As of planting until 3 to 4 weeks before harvesting.
Depending of crop: leafy crops or fruit bearing crops.
|100 – 250 kg|
Dosing instructions | Foliar
|Crop||Application date||Dosage per application*||Concentration of spray solution (w/v)|
|Fruit tree||1 – 3 applications:
- End of flowering stage / early fruit enlargement
|4 – 12 kg||0.4 – 1.2%|
|Strawberry||Prior to each flowering phase||4 – 10 kg||0.4 – 0.8%|
|Melon||2 – 3 applications:
- Before flowering
- At fruit set
- During fruit development stage
|5 – 8 kg||0.5 – 1.0%|
|Vegetables (tomato, cucumber)||In case of additional phosphate needs as of first vegetative stage
until 4-6 weeks before harvesting
|3 – 6 kg||0.4 – 1.0%|
|Field crops (corn)||3 – 5 leaves||2 – 6 kg||0.5 – 1.0%|
|Vineyard||Before flowering, after harvest||3 – 6 kg||0.5 – 1.5%|
* Depending on the amount of water used.
The mentioned indicated dosages, number of applications, concentration and application stages are subject to soil and climatic conditions, influence of previous crops and other specific conditions. Exact dosages, concentrations and application stages can only be given after an objective diagnostic procedure by e.g. soil, substrate and / or plant analyses.
Expert team of Horticentar – Greenhouse training center makes analyses of soil, substrate and plant material through our partners from Netherlands.
If you have additional question contact us through this contact form or the telephones bellow.