Almost four months since the official opening of Horticentar – Greenhouse training center. We can say that past period was very successful for our team and for the visitors as well.
Here are some interest numbers and facts about Horticentar, our unique center for implementation of advanced technologies in horticulture, training and crop consultancy in the region.
• Over one hundred visitors on the official opening on 17th of April 2015 from business sector from Macedonia and abroad, representatives of executive authorities the ambassador of The Netherlands in Macedonia Mr. Joop Scheffers , the Minister of Agriculture of Macedonia Mr. Mihail Cvetkov and the Mayor of Municipality of Sveti Nikole Mr. Zoran Tasev.
• 4 one week courses with participants from Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Republika Srpska), Bulgaria, France and Ukraine
• One day visits from students from several schools from Macedonia (Skopje University, High School Koco Racin – Sveti Nikole, High School Orde Copela – Prilep)
• One day visit by Syngenta seeds growers from Hungary
• One day visits by students from Netherlands and Romania
• Visits by companies from agricultural sector from all region
• Memorandums of understanding signed with Universities in Skopje (Macedonia), Novi Sad and Belgrade (Serbia), Bijeljina (BiH)
• Extension of the company in Serbia is opened, Horticentar Adria is our representative for Serbian market.
• Different varieties of vegetables planted in our training departments, tomatoes (Euforia, Zouk, Mamirio pink, Angele cherry, Tyty cherry, and Emotion), lettuce (Funsong), Rucola (Magnum), spinach (Dolphin) and strawberries.
• Company represented on many agricultural fairs at the region.
Please see some of our activities during this period in the slideshow.